MARKET DATA & PHILANTHROPY          |          TESTIMONIALS


Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Congratulations to My First Quarter Buyers & Sellers

With continued declining inventory in greater Phoenix, each successful closing is a true victory! Here are the couples celebrating with Team Glassman!

Congratulations to my long-time friends, Jennifer & Charlie Smith! The Smiths enjoyed their home at 5502 E. Mariposa St. in Arcadia for 13 years. They raised two children and now it is time for the next chapter - DOWNSIZE! Jennifer & Charlie are now enjoying a relaxing life of simplicity right in the heart of downtown Scottsdale. I am so grateful that I continue to be a part of their journey. 


I am thrilled for Jason & Colette Jackson who moved into their first home together in New River! Jason & Colette have been friends and colleagues for several years - they own the best glass and window company - Jackson Glass! Now living in a house of their own and creating memories with their adorable pup, they are loving life! I learned so much about selling a manufactured home and I am ready for the next one! Congratulations. 


What a ride it has been, Brian, Alyssa & Max Vance! With Max who just turned 1 and another on the way, they were troopers as we searched for their home. The process was a little bumpy but we stayed focused with the team and got it done. Now the Vance Family is settling into their new home and neighborhood just in time for baby #2. And, I got a new Assistant/TC in the process - Alyssa, welcome to Team Glassman! 


I met John & Nick Hurst at an open house and a few months later they reached out. My colleague Dave Pries and I worked with them and they quickly found the home of their dreams. It will be a couple of months before they move into their gorgeous Central Phoenix home. I look forward to having them in the neighborhood and as soon as we can we will celebrate at a great local hangout. 


Congratulations Sean & Jessica Morgan. Through patience and perseverance, Sean and Jessica found a fantastic home in Arcadia Lite. It is an older home that needs some TLC but the Morgans are ready to get to work! This is a true story of buying a home with “great bones” to make it what they want over time. I am glad they persevered and closed on this beautiful home.